Tooth ExtractionsWhether it's a wisdom tooth or a tooth with extensive decay, Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley offers tooth extractions for those who need them. Removing a tooth is not recommended unless absolutely necessary, and if applicable, Dr. Luu will offer other treatment options which may be able to save a natural tooth. However, there are situations where no other option is viable and patients need to have a tooth extracted. Each instance is decided upon on a case by case basis to determine which solution will be best for the patient seeking assistance.
Tooth extractions may be done for a variety of reasons. Dr. Luu and the staff at Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley may extract teeth due to:
- Wisdom teeth
- Partially or fully impacted teeth
- Large, extensive decay
- Loose tooth
- Broken tooth
- Removal for preparation of full dentures
- Failed root canal therapy
Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley prides herself in providing a number of dental treatments for patients, from emergency dentistry to cosmetic dentistry. Her state-of-the-art facility has a variety of devices and tools to provide the best there is to offer when it comes to dental care and oral health. Her expertise and training makes her one of the most qualified dentists in the area.
If you are looking for a family dentist that can assist in a variety of dental arenas, consider Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley. Her staff and comforting atmosphere will make all future visits to the dentist's office pleasant and enjoyable, instead of bringing forth fear or anxieties that you may have experienced in the past.
Contact us for more information: +1 626-466-9596
- Azura, CA dentist answers the question, “What are tooth extractions?”
- Rosemead Dentist provides service for Tooth Removal
- When Duarte area patients may need Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Why Glendora, CA area patients may need Tooth Extractions
- Taking the fear out of Wisdom Tooth Extractions in Rosemead, CA