Removable Partials and DenturesPatients who have lost a tooth, or several teeth, might find that their self-confidence has diminished. They may be embarrassed about the way they look, and hide their teeth as they talk, laugh, or smile. Lost teeth don't mean that you have to live with the gaps and spaces. In fact, addressing the missing teeth as soon as possible is an effective way to ensure that surrounding teeth do not shift out of place; consequently resulting in more spaces and gaps.
General and cosmetic dentists such as Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley are focused on providing solutions for patients who are struggling with their lost teeth.
Partial dentures and full dentures are two types of dentures that are available through Dr. Luu's office. Full dentures replace an arch of teeth, top, bottom, or both. Partial dentures replace one or more missing teeth, and fit into the mouth around the existing teeth. Partial dentures at Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley are made with a combination of metal and and/or plastic resin, which allows them to look natural and feel great. The metal is often integrated into the back of the partial to give it strength without being visible to others. These partials easily snap into place over the gums and are a wonderful alternative to other restorative procedures.
Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley offers a variety of cosmetic procedures and restorations for patients who are experiencing all types of dental concerns and needs. While dental implants and bridges are often considered by patients who want to replace their lost, natural teeth, dentures are an affordable alternative for many. Patients can use dentures to fill in their smiles after tooth loss. From dental implants to dentures, Dr. Luu and her staff have the experience to improve any smile that comes into her office, both young and old!
Are you looking for a family dentist that can assist with cosmetic and general dentistry? Do you want a knowledgeable, experienced dentist to work with your children? Are you interested in maintaining a healthy smile for life? Call Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley today and schedule your initial consultation and examination appointment.
Contact us for more information: +1 626-466-9596
- Dentures can help Glendora area patients achieve a new smile
- Where to find the best dentures available in the Glendora, CA area
- Azusa area patients can achieve a new smile with dentures
- Azusa patients can achieve a new smile with Dentures
- Azusa area Dentist describes Dentures for tooth replacement
- What are the options for affordable quality Dentures in San Gabriel?
- Azusa dental patients ask: How do I wear a Removable Partial Denture?
- Take care of your Dentures to keep that new smile in Rosemead CA
- Affordable Quality Dentures in Glendora, CA
- Full Dentures in Duarte, CA