Porcelain VeneersVeneers are one of the "gems" of cosmetic dentistry. They are versatile and can address a number of cosmetic concerns that patients may have. If a patient has a slightly misaligned tooth, they can have a veneer bonded to the front of it to give the appearance of being straight and in the proper place.
Though veneers are relatively strong, they need to be protected and cared for as you would care for your own teeth. Patients are often advised to have a night guard to wear once they have their veneers. Unbeknownst to many patients, they may grind and clench their teeth at night, which can result in breakage and loss of porcelain veneers. If you are investing in your smile, it is important to consider a night guard to ensure that your veneers last as long as expected. Patients who have veneers still run the risk of cavity development on the natural tooth underneath. Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley strongly encourages her patients to continue seeing her every six months for their recall appointment for a thorough examination and to ensure that cavities are not forming underneath the porcelain veneers.
At Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley, we offer a variety of dental services for the entire family. From general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry, we focus on providing you with a beautiful, healthy smile! Call today for a consultation appointment!
Get your brightest smile now. Call +1 626-466-9596 today.
- Glendora, CA residents who want a perfect smile, we can help you with natural looking porcelain veneers!
- What is the cost of placing porcelain veneers?
- Why are dental veneers sometimes the best solution for imperfections in the smile for Glendora, CA area patients?
- Affordable porcelain veneers are available for Azusa area residents seeking to improve the aesthetics of their smiles
- Where can Azusa area patients get affordable porcelain veneers?
- What are the options for Braces for an adult in San Gabriel?
- Tooth Whitening Services in Azusa, CA
- A Beautiful Smile with Porcelain Veneers in Azusa
- Glendora, CA, patients ask, "What are Dental Veneers?"
- Advantages of Porcelain Veneers in Duarte, CA
- Custom made Dental Veneers for patients in Rosemead, CA