Invisalign: The “Invisible Braces” Orthodontic Treatment
People with crooked or misaligned teeth tend to hide their smiles due to feeling embarrassed or uneasy about their appearance. Crooked teeth are also harder to clean, putting you at risk of decay or other dental disease. At Gentle Care Dentistry in Azusa, California, we’ve got the perfect solution for crooked teeth–Invisalign treatment. Invisalign braces are not only effective in straightening your smile, but they’re also practically invisible on your teeth, making your treatment comfortable and discreet.
The Invisible Braces Treatment
Invisalign uses clear, plastic aligners to straighten your teeth so you don’t have to contend with metal brackets or wires poking your gums or cheeks. These clear dental aligners are hardly noticeable on your teeth which makes your treatment completely discreet. When worn, the aligners gradually shift your teeth into alignment to improve your smile.
For your convenience, Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating and tooth brushing. However, for optimal results, they should be worn at least 20-22 hours daily. As Invisalign braces are practically invisible, there’s no need to remove them for special occasions like weddings, graduations, etc., unless you want to.
Problems Invisalign Can Fix
Invisalign can correct all kinds of orthodontic problems with your teeth, including:
- Crooked and/or misaligned teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Large gaps between teeth and
After a dental evaluation and discussing the problems you want to fix, Dr. Brianne Luu can outline a treatment plan to achieve your dream smile.
Straighter Teeth, Better Oral Health
Invisalign can improve your oral health by realigning your teeth. Straighter teeth are easier to brush and clean, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can cause cavities. You’ll have easier access to the nooks and crannies of your teeth to keep harmful bacteria at bay that can lead to oral infections and gum disease. Invisalign can eliminate problems with overcrowding and malocclusion to improve your bite. This can reduce stress on your teeth when chewing and grinding your food and prevent premature wear and tear.
Actual Patient Reviews
Additional Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Discretion, effectiveness, and convenience make Invisalign invisible braces a popular orthodontic treatment, especially for self-conscious teens or young adults launching their professional careers. But that’s not all–Invisalign offers additional benefits in the form of:
- Comfort – Invisalign aligners contain no metal parts to irritate your gums or cheeks. The aligners are smooth, thin, and custom-made for a comfortable fit.
- Reduced treatment time – Traditional braces can take between 18 and 24 months to straighten your teeth. In contrast, Invisalign treatments can often be completed between 12 and 18 months, depending on the problems that need to be fixed.
- Flexibility – As Invisalign aligners can be removed, they offer greater flexibility in their use.
- Fewer dental visits – As there are no metal brackets or wires to tweak, you will have fewer dental visits. Dr. Luu may schedule a visit every 4-5 weeks to monitor your progress and keep you on track to reaching your smile goals.
To learn more about Invisalign and how it can benefit you, contact Gentle Care Dentistry in Azusa, California, at +1 626-466-9596.Back to Invisalign Page