Emergency dental services provided by our Azusa, CA area clinic
You never know when an emergency is going to arise. However, when there is a dental emergency, it is important to connect with an Azusa, CA area dentist who offers services on an immediate basis. Many dental emergencies require care as soon as possible, which is why Dr. Brianne Luu and her team are committed to providing solutions for patients when they need them the most. Her dental clinic offers a wide range of dental emergency services, including:
- Gum disease – patients who have severe cases of gum disease may experience a myriad of issues, including loose teeth and sore gum tissues. If a patient has let this condition go untreated for an extended period, it may require immediate attention from our providers.
- Tooth extractions – patients with a toothache may be dealing with a tooth that is damaged beyond repair. Tooth extractions, including surgical and simple, are provided on an emergency basis to help eliminate pain and address problems associated with certain conditions that can cause a toothache to develop.
- Root canal therapy – in some instances, patients with an infection or trauma to their natural tooth may benefit from root canal therapy. This eliminates the need for a permanent extraction. Root canal therapy allows the dentist to remove the dental pulp from the inside of the tooth to deaden it and keep it in place.
- Lost teeth – patients who have knocked out a tooth will need to work with a dentist as soon as possible to increase their chances of having the tooth reattached by our dental team. Call the dentist immediately and put the tooth in a glass of milk for the trip to the office.
- Chipped/cracked teeth or restorations – damage to the smile can cause further problems if they are not addressed as soon as possible. We encourage patients to book a same-day appointment when problems such as this arise.
Are you in need of an emergency dentist?
Contact Dr. Brianne Luu and her team at Gentle Care Dentistry at +1 626-466-9596 to request an appointment. We are here to help patients who are new to our practice, as well as those who routinely visit every six months. Our practice is located at 232 North Azusa Avenue in Azusa, CA, and assists with a wide range of dental services.
Share this Article
Back to Emergency Dentistry Page