What are the options for Braces for an adult in San Gabriel?
If you have ever noticed a public personality whose smile suddenly looks somewhat brighter, younger, or straighter, with almost undetectable enhancements, it is possible that those subtle but effective improvements are the result of porcelain veneers.
Simple changes can have a significant impact on your appearance and self-confidence. When it comes to your smile, which is often the first impression that you make with others, even the slightest refinement can make a world of difference in how you present yourself.
What are veneers?
Thin overlays that match the color of healthy teeth, veneers are bonded to your natural teeth to cover imperfections. They are often used to fix discolored, broken, chipped, or uneven teeth, or to close gaps between teeth.
What are the best materials for veneers?
There are several types of veneers that can correct imperfections in your teeth. At Gentle Care Dentistry, we recommend porcelain veneers for optimal patient satisfaction and outcomes.
What are the advantages to using porcelain veneers?
- Naturally looking
- Improve appearance and self confidence
- Decrease jaw pain
- Reduce risk of infection by increasing effectiveness of hygiene
- Fewer adverse reactions with gum tissue
- Whiter and brighter radiance
- Minimally invasive compared to other procedures
- Durable and aesthetically superior
- Long lasting, up to five to ten years
What is the process for obtaining veneers?
A comprehensive consultation with Dr. Brianna Luu at Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley will determine your goals and expectations from cosmetic procedures to create your ultimate smile. If you are a candidate for veneers, with otherwise healthy teeth, a collaborative plan will be developed. The process encompasses:
- Assessment – the doctor will ensure that veneers are the best solution for your concerns.
- Preparation – a thin layer of enamel is removed from the teeth and impressions are made of your teeth and mouth. The model is sent to a laboratory which will make your custom veneers.
- Application – before the final bonding process, Dr. Luu will test the veneer on your teeth so that you may both see the fit, color and placement.
Porcelain veneers are an affordable, accessible solution, involving minimal discomfort that can yield significant results. If you are interested in achieving your best smile, you can trust Dr. Luu and our professionals at Gentle Care Dentistry, located at 232 N Azusa Ave, Azusa, CA. Call us today at +1 626-466-9596 for a consultation to discuss the most effective treatments to meet your needs.