Important things to consider when choosing a dentist for your family in the Azusa, CA area
Patients who are on the lookout for a family dentist in the area of Azusa, CA are welcome to speak to the team of Gentle Care Dentistry. Dr. Brianne Luu and her team of professionals are proud to provide a wide selection of services for patients in her state-of-the-art dental facility serving patients in and around the areas of Azusa, Covina, West Covina, and Glendora.
When patients are looking for a new dental provider, they must look at multiple variables. Choosing a family dentist that will work with patients and their families for a lifetime is an incredibly daunting task, yet essential in ensuring everyone in the household has access to comprehensive dental care. Ongoing care is the easiest way to maintain a healthy smile, including routine checkups and maintenance as preventative solutions. Below is a list of important things to consider when choosing a family dentist in the community of Azusa, California:
- Training and experience – When you are interested in working with a dental provider such as Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry, it is essential to research the extent of her training and clinical experience. Prospective dentists should be able to provide general care, as well as special procedures that will avoid patients having to be referred to other dental professionals. Training in general, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures will add value to a dental provider. Dr. Brianne Luu has years of experience in providing care for patients of all ages!
- Variety of treatments offered – It is important to understand that not every dentist provides the same range of services. Some dentists focus primarily on the care of youth, called a pediatric dentist. Others focus on the benefits of general and preventative dentistry, referring patients to other dentists when they request work such as oral surgery or cosmetic procedures. It is imperative for families to research their dentist to ensure they offer a wide selection of services that can ensure most treatments can be done in-house. Dr. Brianne Luu is pleased to provide general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures all in her state-of-the-art office.
- Referrals – It is best to choose a dentist who offers a variety of services so that patients can avoid referrals for complex dental issues. It is best when a dentist provides routine dental services, as well as emergency care and even oral surgery, as this can greatly reduce the chances of being referred to another dentist.
- Emergency dental care availability – At Gentle Care Dentistry, we are pleased to offer patient emergency dental care when needed. It is great to be able to visit the same dentist for emergency care as the one seen on a routine basis for preventative care. Digital radiographs are already on file, a patient’s oral health and history are available, and patients already have a positive doctor patient relationship with the dentist caring for their smile. At Gentle Care Dentistry, we leave our schedule open throughout the day for emergency dental care – even those who have never been to our office before!
- Dental technologies –It is vital for patients to have access to a dental provider who has invested in the practice to offer patients new technology and modalities for the treatment process. A dentist who routinely purchases new equipment to treat patients and provide superior services is a keeper! Our practice offers advanced solutions for a variety of dental needs, ensuring patients are enjoying the best quality of care. Our team also attends training sessions and has the experience and knowledge to use these technologies.
- Focus on patient comfort – Many patients are anxious when they visit the dentist. It is essential that a dentist makes a patient feel comfortable as soon as they walk in the door. Additionally, patients with severe dental anxieties will want to know that their dentist provides solutions to make each dental visit a positive experience. This may include the use of oral sedatives, nitrous oxide or laughing gas, and the gentle and caring way that Dr.Luu and her staff treat you.[img2]
- Viewing of before and after photos – At Gentle Care Dentistry, we are excited to show potential patients before and after photos of patients who have undergone certain cosmetic and restorative procedures. This gives patients an idea of what we can achieve with their own smiles. Photographs provide a visualization for patients, so they know how procedures such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers can enhance the appearance of their teeth and give them a smile they will be confident in sharing with others!
- Affordability – The cost of dental care can fluctuate from dentist to dentist. However, it comes down to value for the services provided and the ability for patients to afford their dental care. While some procedures can be costly, the team at Gentle Care Dentistry believes in making necessary treatments more accessible than ever with special payment plans and financing options. Many patients also understand the cost when compared to the value of treatment they are receiving and know that state-of-the-art treatment may come at a higher cost than more rudimentary procedures at a conventional dentist.
Do you live in the Azusa, CA area?
Are you seeking a dentist for yourself or the entire family that cares about your oral health and wellness? We welcome you to book a consultation visit with our team of professionals to learn about the options available to you for treatment at the practice of Dr. Brianne Luu. At Gentle Care Dentistry, we are committed to helping patients achieve the smile of their dreams with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are conveniently located at 232 N Azusa Ave, Azusa, CA and serve patients in the communities of Glendora, Covina, and West Covina. The practice can be reached by phone for an appointment at +1 626-466-9596 today!Back to Home Page