Find a dental bonding treatment for imperfect teeth with Azusa, CA area dentist “near me”
For patients with minor cosmetic imperfections of the smile, an economical solution is that of dental bonding. Dr. Brianne Luu of Azusa, CA, offers composite resin bonding to address teeth with aesthetic issues, including undesirable shape, gaps, or permanent staining that is impacting the appearance of a patient’s smile. Additionally, this dental bonding material can also be used for the treatment of cavities or the replacement of silver amalgam fillings. Many patients are unfamiliar with dental bonding and what it can achieve.
What is dental bonding?
Dental bonding is a composite resin material that is commonly used in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. More commonly known as a tooth-colored filling when cavities occur, this material has been utilized by dentists for many years in achieving a more aesthetic solution as an alternative to amalgam or silver fillings. Additionally, dental bonding can be used to cover or repair teeth with common issues.
How is dental bonding applied?
Many patients who hear of dental bonding are interested in learning about the process of placing dental bonding. Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry describes the treatment from start to finish:
- Evaluation: Patients are evaluated to determine if dental bonding is the best solution for their unique needs.
- Preparation: Minimal amount of tooth enamel may be removed to roughen the area to help the dental bonding material adhere better.
- Placement: The dental bonding material is applied to the tooth, layer by layer, for a more aesthetic outcome. A special curing light is used to harden the material.
- Final preparation: Once the dental bonding is in place, Dr. Luu smooths and polishes it so it looks just like natural tooth enamel.
- Care: Dr. Brianne Luu then educates patients on how to care for the dental bonding and extend its longevity.
We invite you to call Gentle Care Dentistry to learn more about dental bonding.
If you have imperfect teeth that you’d like to address with teeth bonding treatment, connect with our Azusa, California area dentist, Dr. Brianne Luu, today to learn more about your options. We are conveniently located at 232 N. Azusa Ave. and accept new patients and families in the community. Call +1 626-466-9596 to speak to our friendly front office team and book your appointment.Back to Dental Bonding Page