Dispensing gentle dentistry services to Duarte area residents
Cosmetic dental care gets a lot of attention from the media as we see our favorite celebrities flash perfect smiles. However, the real life residents of Duarte and the surrounding area will always need skilled, compassionate general dentistry, too. Dr. Brianne Luu and her Gentle Care Dental team deliver!
General dentistry includes preventive care, restorative treatments, and patient education. These procedures might not be as newsworthy as cosmetic dentistry, but they keep the mouths of Duarte healthy and smiles looking naturally terrific.
Our general dentistry service menu includes necessities such as:
- Hygiene – Gentle examination and cleaning, and treatment of gum disease.
- Fillings and bondings – We practice mercury safe dentistry, so you’ll never receive an unattractive “silver” filling at Gentle Care Dentistry. We use biocompatible resins that match existing teeth for a beautiful, natural look.
- Inlays/Onlays – Dr. Luu believes in conservative dentistry (preserving as much of your natural tooth structure as possible). When a tooth has a bit too much damage from decay or trauma to hold a filling securely, but not enough to warrant a crown, she may recommend an inlay or onlay. These restorations are sometimes called “partial crowns” because they are fabricated in a similar manner and are also made with porcelain, but cover only a portion of the tooth.
- Crowns and Bridges – Dr. Luu designs lovely, luminous porcelain crowns that match your smile perfectly. She’ll suggest a crown when you have a tooth compromised by a large area of decay or breakage, to finish a root canal, or to top a dental implant. When one (or several) teeth are missing, she can create a crown and bridge unit to fit an artificial tooth into the space. Crowns on the adjacent teeth anchor the bridge securely.
- Root Canal Therapy – No one wants to think about having a root canal, but the simple truth is that in skilled hands, root canal therapy does not hurt. Rather, it relieves the pain and pressure of infection. Dr. Luu utilizes the gentlest techniques to ensure your comfort before and during the procedure, and to promote a great outcome. Her patients report that a root canal is no worse than having a filling.
Your oral health and that of your family is important. Trust it to Dr. Luu. Call Gentle Care Dentistry today to become a patient.
Share this Article
Back to Home Page