Get Invisalign clear aligners for straighter teeth at an Azusa area dental practice
A straight smile is a beautiful smile, and when imperfections cause misalignment of the teeth, patients may feel extremely self-conscious about the appearance of their smiles. In these situations, many avoid talking to their dentist about the misalignment of their smile for fear of being told braces are their only hope of achieving a more attractive appearance. Fortunately, Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry in Azusa, CA, is pleased to provide clear aligners called Invisalign as a dental alternative to conventional orthodontia.
What is Invisalign?
The team at Gentle Care Dentistry describes Invisalign as a restorative treatment that can be used in straightening the dental arch on the top and/or bottom of the smile. The treatment uses clear plastic aligners that patients wear over their teeth for at least 20 hours a day to gently reposition them. Patients who want to get Invisalign “near me” will find that Dr. Brianne Luu’s practice is conveniently located to help them achieve a brand-new smile.
Who is a candidate for Invisalign?
The best candidates for Invisalign are those who have mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth. During a consultation visit and initial evaluation, Dr. Brianne Luu will determine if a patient is a good fit for this treatment.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Many patients choose Invisalign because it is:
- Affordable. The cost of Invisalign is comparable to traditional braces.
- Fast. Most patients achieve their brand-new smile in less than a year using Invisalign.
- Discreet. One of the primary reasons why patients choose Invisalign is because it is discreet.
- Easy to use. Patients use each set of trays for 7-10 days, depending on the patient’s compliance. After 7-10 days, patients change to the next set of trays in their series, making it easier than ever to transform the smile.
- Simple to clean. Aligner trays are easy to clean to keep the smile beautiful throughout the process.
- Comfortable. Without metal brackets and wires, patients will find their treatment with Invisalign to be much more comfortable than traditional braces.
Ready to learn more about Invisalign?
Contact Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry in Azusa, CA, at +1 626-466-9596 to schedule an appointment at her facility. She is conveniently located at 232 North Azusa Ave. and accepts new patients and families.Back to Invisalign Page