Glendora, CA residents who want a perfect smile, we can help you with natural looking porcelain veneers!
Are you looking for a way to enhance your appearance? Do you feel uncomfortable showing your teeth when you smile? If so, Gentle Care Dentistry, serving the Glendora, CA community might have the perfect solution for you. We are proud to offer our patients the opportunity to have the smile they’ve always dreamed of with porcelain veneers. Veneers are acknowledged by many in the cosmetic dentistry field as a universal solution to a multitude of cosmetic problems with teeth.
What veneers are:
If you’ve never heard of veneers, you may wonder what makes them such a wonder product for smile restorations. Veneers are extremely thin porcelain sheaths that cover the visible surface of the teeth. Porcelain is the material we use, as it most closely resembles natural enamel.
The benefits of porcelain:
- Reduces temperature sensitivity of teeth: Porcelain is not a good conductor of either heat or cold.
- Natural-looking: Porcelain reflects light in the same manner as natural tooth enamel. Veneers are sculpted for each patient, meaning that they are indistinguishable from natural teeth.
Some of the issues veneers can fix:
- Fractured or chipped teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that have a jagged appearance due to breaks.
- Teeth gaps: Veneers change the shape of your teeth. They can be crafted to fill in spaces between teeth.
- Minor misalignment issues: Some people have minor cosmetic misalignment that can be easily fixed with veneers, eliminating the need for orthodontic treatment.
- Stained teeth: Some types of stains do not respond to teeth-whitening or bleaching solutions. For these stains, veneers are the perfect solution!
- Misshapen teeth: Some people’s teeth are not uniform in shape, leaving them feeling self-conscious about their smiles. Veneers even out the edges, creating a perfectly proportioned smile.
Some benefits to using veneers to enhance your smile:
- Stain-resistant: Porcelain resists discoloration from coffee, tea, red wine, cigarettes, and other items that leave stains on the teeth.
- Improved oral health: Unlike crowns, very little of the natural tooth must be removed to fit veneers. Also, an effect we have noticed from our patients that have cosmetic work done to their teeth, it leads to enhanced oral hygiene, leaving them with a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Long-lasting: With proper care, veneers can last for years!
Caring for your new smile:
You may be wondering if having veneers placed will lead to a complicated routine to care for them. The great news? It’s not complicated at all! Following the recommended oral hygiene routine of flossing once daily and brushing twice daily is adequate to care for your new teeth! The only suggestion is to use a non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste. It’s also important to see your dentist for your regularly scheduled cleanings. During these cleanings, your veneers will be polished. This guarantees a beautiful and sparkling smile
Things that set Gentle Care Dentistry apart from the rest:
- We truly want you to feel anxiety free and comfortable. Because of that, we strive to provide a cozy waiting area, take the extra time to answer all your questions to ensure that you have the information you need to make the right choice for your individualized treatment plan.
- Excellent special offers: We provide our patients with opportunities to get great prices on dental treatments to help you get the smile of your dreams.
- We truly believe each person deserves a healthy and beautiful smile. Because of this, we not only accept most insurance plans, but also help patients apply for CareCredit or our own in-house financing option.
- Dr. Brianne Luu has built a practice that truly serves your entire family, from your littlest one to the senior members. This helps you by minimizing the time spent going to different providers, streamlining your dental services for the entire family.
- We truly are a one-stop dental office! Dr. Luu offers cosmetic dental services, laser dentistry to help provide gentle gum disease treatment, pediatric dentistry, implant dentistry, general dental services, and orthodontic care.
Take the first step today towards a smile you love! Give us a call at +1 626-466-9596. We look forward to meeting you!