Azusa area Dentist describes Dental Implants
Restoring the smile is crucial for it to look its best and function properly. Dr. Brianne Luu and the team of Gentle Care Dentistry provide quality restorations for new and existing patients of her Azusa area practice. This includes restorations such as dental crowns, bridges, and dental implants.
Dental implants are a commonly used restoration to help replace missing teeth in a way that is permanent, long lasting, and stronger than any other alternative. Dental implants are strong metal posts made of titanium that are implanted into the bone of the jaw during oral surgery. Afterwards, an abutment is placed and a dental crown is fabricated for over the top to act as a false tooth and restore the beauty of the smile and provide function to the implant.
There are several benefits to dental implants.
- Dental implants are a permanent option for tooth loss and typically last a lifetime when patients maintain appointments with their dental team for examinations and check-ups.
- Dental implants provide patients with a way of improving the function of their smile, maintaining a more efficient bite than any alternative solution including partial dentures and bridges.
- Dental implants are biocompatible with the body and will not rust or result in any additional medical concerns after being fused with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration.
- Though dental implants are more expensive than other treatment options, patients enjoy the results for many more years, which is a better value than alternatives.
- Dental implants are beautiful and look completely natural within the smile.
- Dental implants can restore chewing and biting efficiency in a way no other treatment can.
Patients in and around the Azusa area who are ready to speak to a dentist about restorative solutions for replacing missing teeth are welcome to contact Dr. Brianna Luu and her dedicated staff at Gentle Care Dentistry. Her practice is dedicated to helping patients in achieving better dental health and wellness through regular visits and preventative care. Contact her state-of-the-art facility today to book your dental visit.