Glendora, CA residents searching for family and cosmetic dental care services, see what we can do for you!
Does the thought of going to the dentist fill your stomach with butterflies of dread? Do you dream of having a beautiful smile, but anxiety keeps you from making that appointment? Gentle Care Dentistry, serving Glendora, CA, and the surrounding area, understands! We have developed a practice around helping patients overcome dental anxiety to get the healthy and gorgeous smile that they deserve. We offer a variety of dental care services to aid you in achieving your dream smile.
What gentle care dentistry means to us:
We believe strongly in the concept of centering a practice around care and compassion. It extends beyond just the actual approach Dr. Brianne Luu takes with a dental procedure. It’s there in our friendly and welcoming office space. It’s present in our commitment to forming long term patient care relationships to help everyone know they are in trusted hands. It’s there in the fun, compassionate, and gentle approach we take with our child patients. Dr. Luu works hard to ensure that no patient feels rushed at any point in their experience. If you have questions, she will take the time to answer them thoroughly. We believe each patient is a crucial component of their treatment process. It’s there in our billing department as they help you through each step of your dental insurance paperwork. We believe everyone should have a chance to get the dental care they deserve, so we also offer an in-house financing option. Every facet of our practice, from our commitment to maintaining a mercury free and mercury safe dentistry practice to the genuine smiles our staff greets you with from your very first visit.
Some of the dental services we offer:
- Tooth colored fillings: We use composite resin fillings both to avoid the use of mercury in the human body as well as to help a patient retain the integrity of their smile’s appearance. This material blends in seamlessly with the natural teeth, ensuring that no one can even tell that there was ever a cavity!
- Dentures: We offer both partial and full dentures. We perform all extractions to prepare for dentures right in our office, meaning you’re with us from the very beginning to the very end of getting your dentures.
- Dental bonding: This cosmetic procedure is a minimally invasive, affordable, and fast solution to correcting imperfections in your smile. Chipped, discolored, cracked, or decaying teeth are bonded with a tooth colored resin that we blend to match the remainder of your teeth.
- Gum disease treatment: We help our patients with education first, to help them combat the beginning of gum disease. If gum disease is detected, we will treat appropriately. We will help you manage the symptoms and stop the progression!
- Teeth whitening: This cosmetic treatment is one of the fastest and easiest ways to not just improve your smile but shave years off your appearance. We use both home whitening kits and in-office whitening.
- Dental implants: These are considered the gold standard of tooth replacement. The natural looking replacement is firmly placed within your jaw. It is the closest to the functionality, feel and look of a natural tooth.
- Children’s dentistry: Dr. Luu has extensive experience treating children of all ages. We recommend following the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and bringing your child in before their first birthday for their initial visit! We love helping children develop a healthy relationship with dental care and outstanding oral hygiene habits that will last a lifetime.
- Emergency dentistry: From offering patients same-day appointments to having Dr. Luu personally answer after hours calls, we want you to know that we are committed to helping you any time of the day.
- Orthodontic care: We offer a few different methods of teeth alignment. From invisible braces to Six Month Smiles, we can help you have the smile you crave.
Get started now on a smile you can be proud of! Gentle Care Dentistry provides you with the safe space and attention to patient care that you’ve always wanted from your dentist. Call today to schedule your consultation. +1 626-466-9596 .