Azusa area patients can achieve smile makeovers with cosmetic services
Achieving a smile makeover with cosmetic services is the best way for Azusa area patients to rejuvenate their appearance and feel better about the way they look. When imperfections affect the overall look of the smile, it is important that patients speak with Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry to discuss the advantages of aesthetic services.
At Gentle Care Dentistry, we want our patients to feel comfortable discussing their cosmetic concerns with our team. Dr. Brianne Luu offers friendly, thorough advice. She examines patients and then offers her personal opinion on the best treatment option based on one’s needs and expectations. She also takes into account the budget each patient has available for their treatment and how the treatment can be made affordable. Many treatments are covered by dental insurance plans and this can reduce the expected costs of treatment dramatically.
Dr. Brianne Luu and her team believe in offering a wide range of services for patients located in and around the area of Azusa. Patients can enjoy a wide range of cosmetic treatments, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Tooth replacement options — our practice offers dental bridges, dentures (full and partial), and dental implants to replace missing teeth. This is done not only for aesthetics but for improved functionality.
- Coverage of imperfections — three treatment options can be used to cover teeth that are unsightly, broken, or stained. They include porcelain veneers, dental crowns, and composite resin bonding (referred to as dental bonding).
- Rejuvenation treatments — patients who have been unhappy with the results from over-the-counter whitening products are urged to consider trying our professional teeth bleaching services.
- Repair of alignment — poor alignment of the teeth can result in several issues, including poor functionality as well as an unattractive smile. Using orthodontic treatments such as Six Month Smiles, patients can achieve a more attractive look in less time and with less cost.
- Restorative options — broken or weakened teeth may be repaired in a variety of ways, which may include dental crowns, porcelain veneers, inlays, and onlays.