Azusa dentist reviews the cost and advantages of cosmetic dentistry procedures
Dr. Brianne Luu reviews with her patients the cost and advantages of cosmetic dentistry procedures available in her practice. Her dental office focuses on preventative care, general dentistry, and restorative care, but she also ensures that all she does addresses the aesthetics of the smile.
The cost of cosmetic services can vary, but many procedures are covered by dental insurance policies. This can help reduce the out-of-pocket expense. Dr. Brianne Luu reviews with her patients how amazing their smile can look with the use of the right cosmetic treatments, and can educate patients on making the right decision in regards to the aesthetics of their smiles. Some patients need extensive work, often considering a “smile makeover” in which several restorative treatments are done at once to repair the way the smile not only looks but functions.
Other patients may require just one or two services to address minor imperfections that make them feel self-conscious. Working with Dr. Brianne Luu can ensure patients choose the most appropriate methods of restoration.
At Gentle Care Dentistry, we offer a wide range of services to patients in and around the Azusa area, including:
- Dental bonding — used for repairing broken or unsightly teeth
- Composite/tooth colored fillings — preferred over silver amalgam fillings for aesthetics and health
- Orthodontics (Six Month Smiles) — an alternative to traditional braces for mild misalignment of the anterior teeth
- Tooth whitening — professional brightening of the smile
- Porcelain veneers — thin ceramic facings that disguise imperfections
- Dental crowns — ceramic “caps” that provide protection for broken or weakened teeth
- Dental bridges — replacement for missing that that utilizes surrounding teeth for support
- Dental implants — titanium tooth root replacements that can last a lifetime
- Dentures — full and partial dentures
- Inlays and Onlays — ceramic restorations suited for situations in which fillings are not large enough for repairs but dental crowns are excessive
If you are interested in finding out more about cosmetic dentistry, now is a wonderful time to book an appointment with Dr. Brianne Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry. She reviews the advantages of aesthetic services and can make them affordable for patients of all financial backgrounds.