What are the options for affordable quality Dentures in San Gabriel?
Age, illness, injuries, heredity, poor nutrition from many underlying conditions, or of lack of a lifelong dental routine can result in tooth loss. Moderate to severe loss of teeth can have a profound impact on our self-confidence and satisfaction with our appearance.
Feeling self-conscious about a prominent feature can affect the way we present ourselves to the world. Studies suggest that people who smile frequently are generally happier.
Dr. Brianna Luu and our team of professionals at Gentle Care Dentistry offer customized solutions to address our patients’ concerns, including many cosmetic procedures. Dentures are a viable and affordable option that can restore your appearance after tooth loss.
We offer two types of removable dentures, partial and full.
- Partial – cover the spaces or gaps from missing teeth with a prosthetic that attaches to the surrounding teeth. Partial dentures also help to retain the position of the remaining teeth by preventing them from shifting. Partial dentures are composed of metal or resin.
- Full, or complete – replace the full set of teeth, top and or bottom, and rest on the patient’s gums.
Benefits of partial and full dentures
- A more affordable and less time consuming option than dental implants
- Natural-looking smile
- Ability to chew and eat more comfortably
- Restored firmness in the muscles around the mouth
Dentures are made from an impression of your mouth that is sent to a specialized laboratory. The shade of the teeth and gums will be selected for the best match. Partial and full dentures are usually available in three to six weeks.
As a general and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Luu is dedicated to helping her patients achieve their brightest, most natural-looking, and healthy smiles. A comprehensive and collaborative assessment will identify your most important objectives and expectations. Following that consultation, you may decide together which option is the best for your needs.
Gentle Care Dentistry is conveniently located at 232 N Azusa Ave, Azusa, CA. We are committed to working with our patients to help them look and feel their best and enjoy optimal oral health. For an appointment or consultation, call us at +1 626-466-9596.