Gentle Care Dentistry’s dentist in Azusa, CA wants patients to know implants are affordable
In life, we often avoid things we think we can’t afford. If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth, Dr. Brianne Luu, of Gentle Care Dentistry wants to help. Patients in the Azusa, CA area might be surprised how affordable implants can be for the long term. Dr. Luu has been a practicing dentist for over fifteen years, and wants you to have a beautiful smile to last your lifetime.
What are implants?
For hundreds of years, dentures and bridges were the only methods to replace teeth. Over the last 60 years, a new technique for tooth replacement has taken center stage. Dental implants are now the preferred method of dentists everywhere. An implant is a replacement tooth root. A titanium post is inserted into the socket of the missing tooth. Jawbone heals around it, creating a secure anchor for an artificial tooth.
Why implants can be more affordable than dentures
- Implants can last a lifetime. Dentures and bridges need replacement about every ten years due to change in bone structure and mouth shape. Because implants are fused in the bone, teeth shift with facial structure.
- Unlike dentures and bridges, implants can be treated as normal teeth. This means that caring for them doesn’t involve any special products or dental visits.
How we help
- We believe in offering the best available solutions for our patients’ dental needs. We often run specials, including new patient specials, to help defray costs.
- We help you maximize insurance benefits. We will prepare and submit paperwork on your behalf.
- We also offer affordable financing through CareCredit, for qualified patients.
Don’t let fears of the cost get in the way of your dream. Dr. Luu is experienced at providing gentle, individualized dental care to all. Call us today to get started on a stunning smile – +1 626-466-9596.