91770 dentist explains the benefits of Six Month SmilesBoosting your self-esteem, improving your health, and setting yourself up for career success are a few reasons to consider rejuvenating your smile. Fortunately, you can achieve all of these goals with various dental and orthodontic treatments. When teeth are mildly to moderately misaligned, crowded, or overlapping, an orthodontic treatment can help – Six Month Smiles. Dr. Brianne Luu and the team at Gentle Care Dentistry provide this treatment at our Azusa office.
Understanding the advantages of Six Month SmilesSome patients only wish to improve the appearance of the teeth that show when they smile. Six Month Smiles can be the ideal solution. By using nearly invisible brackets and wires that match the natural tooth color, we can gently move the teeth into place. Patients can look forward to the following benefits from Six Month Smiles:
- The treatment process is significantly shorter than traditional orthodontic treatment, which is usually two to three years. Six Month Smiles treatment is typically only four to nine months.
- Six Month Smiles gently moves the teeth using minimal force. The emphasis is on the appearance of the teeth rather than bite position. Therefore, the treatment can achieve desired results in less time than traditional metal braces.
- Our Six Month Smiles patients are 16 and older. Most adults are candidates for treatment.
Preparing for treatmentTo determine your candidacy for Six Month Smiles, Dr. Luu will thoroughly examine your mouth, teeth, and gums. She will ask you about your medical history and take impressions of your dental arches. We send these molds to the Six Month Smiles laboratory. They will create customized tray kits that ensure proper placement of the brackets. Once we receive the brackets, we place them on your teeth. You will be on your way to attaining the smile of your dreams in a matter of months.
Do you want to step onto a path to a more beautiful smile? Would you like to achieve that result in less than a year? If so, Six Months Smiles may the perfect solution. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Luu to explore this treatment further. Call 626-498-1766.
- 91770 dentist explains the benefits of Six Month Smiles
- 91702 dentist educates parents about pediatric dental care
- Selecting a Glendora area Dentist for your child
- Cosmetic care at a Rosemead area dental office
- You can get comprehensive Gum Care from a Dentist in Azusa
- Dispensing gentle dentistry services to Duarte area residents