Removable Partials and Dentures
"Dr Luu is a very good dentist...I totally recommend her to anyone who needs an honest, caring gentle and understanding dentist. The Dr. and her staff make you feel very comfortable and I trust her totally. I am a big baby when it comes to the dentist but with her, there are no worries! her prices are by far, the lowest around and her staff is very sweet."
Patients who have lost a tooth, or several teeth, might find that their self-confidence has diminished. They may be embarrassed about the way they look, and hide their teeth as they talk, laugh, or smile. Lost teeth don't mean that you have to live with the gaps and spaces. In fact, addressing the missing teeth as soon as possible is an effective way to ensure that surrounding teeth do not shift out of place; consequently resulting in more spaces and gaps. General and cosmetic dentists such as Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley are focused on providing solutions for patients who are struggling with their lost teeth.
Partial dentures and full dentures are two types of dentures that are available through Dr. Luu's office. Full dentures replace an arch of teeth, top, bottom, or both. Partial dentures replace one or more missing teeth, and fit into the mouth around the existing teeth. Partial dentures at Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley are made with a combination of metal and and/or plastic resin, which allows them to look natural and feel great. The metal is often integrated into the back of the partial to give it strength without being visible to others. These partials easily snap into place over the gums and are a wonderful alternative to other restorative procedures.
Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley offers a variety of cosmetic procedures and restorations for patients who are experiencing all types of dental concerns and needs. While dental implants and bridges are often considered by patients who want to replace their lost, natural teeth, dentures are an affordable alternative for many. Patients can use dentures to fill in their smiles after tooth loss. From dental implants to dentures, Dr. Luu and her staff have the experience to improve any smile that comes into her office, both young and old!
Are you looking for a family dentist that can assist with cosmetic and general dentistry? Do you want a knowledgeable, experienced dentist to work with your children? Are you interested in maintaining a healthy smile for life? Call Dr. Luu of Gentle Care Dentistry of San Gabriel Valley today and schedule your initial consultation and examination appointment.
- Dentures A New Smile Glendora - Dentures can help Glendora area patients achieve a new smile
- Best Dentures Available in Glendora, CA - Where to find the best dentures available in the Glendora, CA area
- Dentures a New Smile Azusa - Azusa area patients can achieve a new smile with dentures
- Azusa Dentures A New Smile - Azusa patients can achieve a new smile with Dentures
- Dentures Azusa - Azusa area Dentist describes Dentures for tooth replacement
- Affordable Quality Dentures San Gabriel - What are the options for affordable quality Dentures in San Gabriel?
- Removable Partial Denture Azusa - Azusa dental patients ask: How do I wear a Removable Partial Denture?
- Rosemead CA Dentures a New Smile - Take care of your Dentures to keep that new smile in Rosemead CA
- Affordable Quality Dentures Glendora CA - Affordable Quality Dentures in Glendora, CA
- Full Denture, Duarte, CA - Full Dentures in Duarte, CA